The Great Salt Lake Challenge State Championship
April 18, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT - Salt Palace Convention Center
JAMZ Championships Dept.
Pricing & Fees
- Pay on or before 3/31 - $60.00 per participant
- After 3/19 - $75.00 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
- All Star
- Please log into your online registration system for pricing, fees and deadlines.
FINAL Payment Due by: 4/7/20
Second performance: $75.00 Per Performance. Last day to add a second performance is the on-time deadline.
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 3/31
- 50% refund if requested after 3/31
- NO refund if requested after 4/7
- General Spectator
- Seniors (65+)
- Children (ages 6-15)
- Children (ages 5 and under)
Take Home The RINGS!
The JAMZ State Champ Rings are BACK! JAMZ is excited to award State Champ Rings to the following teams:
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released no later than the Wednesday prior to the event (This may be earlier) - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE.
Please submit rules questions HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for YOUTH, email@example.com for SCHOOL. Please contact USASF directly for All Star rules questions.
54' wide X 42' deep Olympic Elite fiberglass spring floor.
Safety & Security
The safety of our athletes, coaches & spectators is our top priority at any JAMZ event. A list of prohibited items & other enhanced security procedures for this venue can be found HERE.
Please plan accordingly & arrive with enough time to enter the facility before your scheduled warm-up or performance time.
NEVER Stay and Play