November 3, 2019
Valencia, CA - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Magic Mountain
26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy.
Valencia, CA 91355
JAMZ Championships Dept.
Pricing & Fees
Youth,School, All Star: $45.00 per participant
Cross Competitor - $30.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
- Pay online in the Registration Portal or send in a check made out to JAMZ by the deadline. Payments are made payable to JAMZ.
- Tickets WILL NOT be mailed to Coaches this year. Coaches can pick up tickets at Coaches Check-in, starting 1 hr before gates open, outside the front gates of the park. Additional info will be emailed out closer to the event.
FINAL Payment Due by: 10/29/19
100% by 10/15
50% by 10/22
no refund after 10/29
Spectator Fees & Coaches Passes:
- General Spectator
- $40.00 If purchased in advanced. Price will increase $5.00 the day of the event.
- Children (ages 2 and under)
Click Here to purchase spectator tickets online - Enter Promo Code 'JAMZ'
Early Bird: 2/1/20
On Time: 2/2/20–2/1/20
(Deadlines are when registration must be received.)
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE.
This event is a qualifier for the 2020 JAMZ Youth & School Nationals.
Please submit rules questions HERE or email email@example.com for YOUTH, firstname.lastname@example.org for SCHOOL. Please contact USASF directly for All Star rules questions.
31' wide X 30' deep foam cheer floor*
*Due to the limited floor size, we recommend for any All Star team attending to not exceed Level 3.
JAMZ is NEVER Stay to Play