School Cheer Nationals (CIF & NIAA Sanctioned Event)
February 21–22, 2020
Las Vegas, NV - The Orleans Arena
Pricing & Fees
- School Cheer
- Pay on or before 2/4 - $110.00 per participant
- After 2/4 - $115.00 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $85.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
- Group/Partner Stunt
- Pay on or before 2/4 - $150.00 per group
- After 2/4 - $200 per group
FINAL Payment Due By: 2/11/20
IMPORTANT: Teams registering after Jan 17, 2020 will NOT have their team names printed on the back of the event sweatshirt.
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 2/4
- 50% refund if requested after 2/4
- NO refund if requested after 2/11
If your second performance is Dance - Please register for your cheer performance first then email email@example.com for your second performance discount.
To purchase tickets in advance, please visit the Orleans Arena Event Calendar (Prices below include LET taxes but do not include facility fees or box office fees Children 5 and under are free).
Prices - TBD
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
Thursday, Feb 20
- Coach Check-in
Friday, Feb 21
- 1st School Show Cheer Performance
- School Dance Performance
Saturday, Feb 22
- 2nd School Show Cheer Performance
- Sideline Cheer Performance
- Group & Partner Stunt Competition
How to Qualify for JAMZ Nationals:
Qualify for JAMZ 2020 School Nationals by attending a JAMZ competition, or a Six Flags Championship! Some teams may also qualify by video or score sheet! If you are outside 100 miles from one of our regional events!
Nfinity Champions League
JAMZ is excited to be producing The Champions League 6 - West, in partnership with Nfinity! Registration is open to ALL teams, Youth, School & All Star - no bid required! JAMZ is offering Paid & Partial Paid Bids to #CL6 at select Championships. Check out the bids we are awarding here:
- Paid Bids: 1
- Partial Paid: 6
Championship GuideView the full School Championship Guide HERE. (Coming Soon) Please refer all RULES QUESTIONS to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 54' wide X 42' deep foam cheer floor.
- JAMZ provides an open warm-up system throughout competition days, and Thursday before competition. (Weather permitting)
Security at The Orleans Arena
The Orleans Hotel & Casino
JAMZ has secured the BEST AVAILABLE RATES for JAMZ School Nationals. These rooms will SELL OUT, so don't hesitate to book. Use the JAMZ Group Code below to book your stay!
- Coming Soon!
To hold your reservation, attendees credit cards will be charged immediately by the hotel to secure their first night deposit.
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Hotel policy for cancellation of an individual guaranteed reservation is at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to scheduled arrival date and must be received in writing. Rooms released less than seventy-two (72) hours prior to arrival date and all no-shows will be subject to a cancellation penalty equivalent to the first night's room and tax.
Disclaimer: The Orleans Hotel will sell out for JAMZ School Nationals before the JAMZ School Nationals registration cut-off date. JAMZ Nationals team registration will likely reach capacity and JAMZ will not be liable for refunding travel expenses for those teams that are unable to attend JAMZ School Nationals for any reason.
The Gold Coast Hotel & Casino
- Coming Soon!
Hotel Cancellation Policy: Hotel policy for cancellation of an individual guaranteed reservation is at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to scheduled arrival date and must be received in writing. Rooms released less than forty-eight (48) hours prior to arrival date and all no-shows will be subject to a cancellation penalty equivalent to the first night's room and tax.