October 21, 2018
Stockton, CA - Stockton Arena
248 W Fremont Street
Stockton, CA 95203
JAMZ Championships Dept.
Pricing & Fees
- On or before 3/26 - $43.00 per participant
- After 3/27 - $50.00 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
- General Spectator
- Seniors (65+)
- Children (ages 6-15)
- Children (ages 5 and under)
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE. (1819 Championship Guide Coming Soon)
This event is a qualifier for the 2019 JAMZ Youth & School Nationals.
Please submit rules questions HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for YOUTH, email@example.com for SCHOOL. Please contact USASF directly for All Star rules questions.
54' wide X 42' deep Olympic Elite fiberglass spring floor.
JAMZ is NEVER Stay to Play