October 14, 2018
Vallejo, CA - Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
Pricing & Fees
- $46.38 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30 per participant (for each additional routine)
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Pay online in the Registration Portal or send in a check made out to JAMZ by the deadline. Payments are made payable to JAMZ.
- Tickets WILL NOT be mailed to Coaches this year. Coaches can pick up tickets at Coaches Check-in, starting 1.5 hrs before gates open, outside the front gates of the park. Additional info will be emailed out closer to the event.
Note: There are no refunds for this event.
Last Day to Register and Pay: 9/25/18
Spectator Fees & Coaches Passes:
- General Spectator
- $43.56 (does not include city/processing fees)
- Children (ages 2 and under)
Purchase Tickets online:
Enter Promo Code: JAMZ in top right hand corner
Registration Packet Coming soon!
Special Event Discounted Parking: Purchase your parking pass online prior to the event for only $10.00
(Day of parking is $25)
Season Pass Holders: You may enter the park using your Season Pass, locate the Registration tent outside of the venue, and purchase a wristband for $10 to enter the competition.
Spectator Pricing will increase by $5 on Oct 10, 2018
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE. (1819 Championship Guide Coming Soon!)
This event is a qualifier for the 2019 JAMZ Youth & School Nationals.
54' wide X 42' deep foam cheer floor
AccommodationsNEVER Stay to Play
Click here to see all the Dining options available at Six Flags Discovery Kingdom.
Exclusive to JAMZ customers hosed by Six Flags Discovery Kingdom!
October 14, 2018Add to My Calendar
Share this event:
Six Flags Discovery Kingdom
1001 Fairgrounds Dr.
Vallejo, CA 94589