November 4, 2018
Valencia, CA - Six Flags Magic Mountain
Six Flags Magic Mountain
26101 Magic Mountain Pkwy.
Valencia, CA 91355
JAMZ Championships Dept.
Pricing & Fees
- On or before 10/16 - $45.00 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30 per participant (for each additional routine)
- ONE (1) Free Coach per team (additional coaches must purchase spectator ticket)
NEW THIS YEAR!
- Pay online in the Registration Portal or send in a check made out to JAMZ by the deadline. Payments are made payable to JAMZ.
- Tickets WILL NOT be mailed to Coaches this year. Coaches can pick up tickets at Coaches Check-in, starting 1.5 hrs before gates open, outside the front gates of the park. Additional info will be emailed out closer to the event.
Last Day to Register and Pay: October 16, 2018
Spectator Fees & Coaches Passes:
- General Spectator
- Children (ages 2 and under)
Click Here to purchase spectator tickets online - Enter Promo Code 'JAMZ'
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released by the Wednesday prior to the event - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for Youth, School & All Star HERE. (1819 Championship Guide Coming Soon)
Please submit rules questions HERE or email firstname.lastname@example.org for YOUTH, email@example.com for SCHOOL. Please contact USASF directly for All Star rules questions.
31' wide X 30' deep foam cheer floor*
*Due to the limited floor size, we recommend for any All Star team attending to not exceed Level 3.
JAMZ is NEVER Stay to Play