Battle at the Capitol
November 9, 2019
Stockton, CA - Stockton Arena
Pricing & Fees
- All Star
- Please log into your online registration system for pricing, fees and deadlines.
- Pay on or before 10/22 - $45.00 per participant
- After 10/22 - $55.00 per participant
- Cross Competitor - $30.00 per participant (for each additional routine)
FINAL Payment Due by: 10/29/19
2nd performance: $50.00 Per Performance. Last day to add a second performance is the on-time deadline.
JAMZ Refund Policy
- 100% refund if requested on/before 10/23
- 50% refund if requested after 10/23
- NO refund if requested after 10/30
- General Spectator
- Seniors (65+)
- Children (ages 6-15)
- Children (ages 5 and under)
This is a CIF Sanctioned event.
The sponsoring school is Vanden High School.
- JAMZ will release a Preliminary Line Up two Tuesdays prior to the event.
- Draft Schedule will be released no later than the Wednesday prior to the event (This may be earlier) - you will then have 24 hrs to make any changes.
- Final Schedule will be released the Friday Prior to the event by 5pm.
View the full Championship Guide for School & All Star HERE.
This event is a qualifier for the 2020 JAMZ School Nationals.
The Pinnacle - Powered by JAMZ
JAMZ is excited to be producing The Pinnacle. Registration is open to ALL teams, Youth, School & All Star - no bid required! JAMZ is offering Paid & Partial Paid Bids to #ThePinnacle at select Championships. Check out the bids we are awarding here:
- Paid Bids: DI/DII Grand Champions & School Grand Champion
- Partial Paid: DI/DII Level Champions & School Level Champions
54' wide X 42' deep Olympic Elite Fiberglass Spring Floor*
*Schools will compete on a foam mat (no spring)